Nothing to Prove, Nothing to Lose

musings, thoughts, and ramblings from a tall guy in a small town

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nocona, Texas, United States

I like Pebbles, both fruity and cocoa. I like fruit flavored sodas, specifically orange, grape, and peach. I like the dark meat of a chicken. I love my wife and my kids. I love my church. I love Jesus because He first loved me.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Sweet Fancy Moses

For those who are "Seinfeld-ignorant" it's an expression of shock and amazement. Some are tempted to think it violates some biblical command not to take the names of the Patriarchs in vain, but I can't find that one in there. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Anyway, the reason for my shock and amazement? Mrs. Suprdaviss just discovered that we are expecting our 3rd child. Yee. Haw. We're looking at a late February/early March delivery. Let's get ready to rumble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home