Nothing to Prove, Nothing to Lose

musings, thoughts, and ramblings from a tall guy in a small town

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nocona, Texas, United States

I like Pebbles, both fruity and cocoa. I like fruit flavored sodas, specifically orange, grape, and peach. I like the dark meat of a chicken. I love my wife and my kids. I love my church. I love Jesus because He first loved me.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Making disciples of all nations...

This Friday night I will fly from Dallas to Sao Luis, Brazil for a week of evangelism, preaching, and church planting. Four of my church members will be going with me. We will be partnering with a couple of IMB missionaries who were formerly on staff here at our church.

If you read this blog, please pray. Pray that our presentation of the gospel would be accurate and clear. Pray that we would be both bold and compassionate. Pray that God would draw sinners to Himself. Pray that we would be obedient to the command of Scripture and the prompting of the Spirit. Pray for our families as we are away. Pray that the name of Jesus would be exalted and glorified.

I'll post an update when I return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home